~ Randy ~ Olga ~ Lena ~Walter~Edmund

~ Randy ~ Olga ~ Lena ~Walter~Edmund

Monday, August 1, 2011

Ah-Ooooo

Today Lena's favorite new word(s) is "Ah-Oooo" she says this when trying to mimick my "uh-oh" and it is so cute. Today she would just repeat it over and over again after I said "uh-oh". She gets so excited to be able to make sounds that sound like mine and it's SO much fun to see. Also, she has the sweetest little voice I could ever imagine. I'm so excited to be her mommy and to be able to watch her grow and learn so fast! Sometimes I wish it would slow down so that I could just have time to soak it all up. But that's one of the reasons I'm keeping this blog, so that I can read back on all of the memories and not forget how precious each little experience is.

No comments: