Today we had the opportunity to attend Jacque's (Randy's cousin) baby's blessing. Her name is Jayda Ray (maybe spelled Rae?) which I love. It was so fun to see them together with their cute little one. Jacque looks GREAT and her and Mike are so cute together. :)
Here's Jacque, Mike and little Jayda Ray on Jayda's blessing day.
Before the blessing Lena HAD to go outside, as usual. She is an outside addict and if anyone goes outside without her it is the end of the WORLD! Grandma Grape (we adopted this name for her after Jessie's boy Andy started calling her this instead of Grandma Great) was teaching her how to throw rocks... and I thought she was going to be one of those innocent Grandmas. ;)
Here is Lena with Grandma Grape (Randy's Grandma Mary). She had lots of fun with her. :)
Lena running around outside in Monroe and super excited about it. I'm sure she was headed towards a four foot ledge at this point. She always must go where it's dangerous. What is it about little babies and kids being attracted to danger?
No comments:
Post a Comment