Okay, So we lost our camera charger and have been out of a camera for about a month. We finally decided to buy another one so hopefully it will be here soon. I think due to my innability to take pictures for a month I am going to give up on "Project Life" for now. However, I will NOT give up on bloggin. My goal is still to blog once or twice a week, or every other week at the LEAST. Thanks to all those who read my blog for bearing with me and my crazy ideas/failures. Maybe I will attempt to blog everyday another time, but for now I'm happy to keep you updated weekly. :)
As for an update now: Randy has been pulled on too a crazy busy project at work and for the last three nights has gotten home after 10:00pm. We're hoping that the end of the weekend ends the stress and overtime. :) Oh, and to top it off, we think that Lena is getting at least four new teeth in. :) I'm proud of her for being a lot happier than I expected. She only seems to get super grumpy if we don't let her go outside and if we try to make her sleep. ;)
Here's hoping that we get our camera charger today and can post some pictures!
No comments:
Post a Comment