~ Randy ~ Olga ~ Lena ~Walter~Edmund

~ Randy ~ Olga ~ Lena ~Walter~Edmund

Monday, August 1, 2011

Day 42 - And even MORE fun with Jimmy

"Where are your pants Mr. Jimmy?" - Rosie
Jimmy escaping from the "prison" created by strategically moving couches and stacking pillows and blankets. I think he might turn out to be a climber, just like his mom. :)
Jimmy: "Grrr!"

Here are just a couple picture of the fun times Lena had with Jimmy on her birthday.

Side note:
Some of you may have noticed that I am in fact supposed to be on day 91. I'm almost half way! Wow, okay, this picture+documentation thing is pretty hard but I'm not going to give up. There may be some imperfections in the way I am doing this, such as, having some pictures documented on the numbered days where they weren't actually taken and documenting way AFTER they were taken. I will be persistent in catching up and making this happen. In the end it will be so good to have our life documented and to be able to remember all of the fun times we've had. Please bear with me as I try to pick up the pieces and get into the hang of things with this blogging thing. :)

No comments: