So baby-sitting two babies is no easy task. Especially when one of those said babies always wants and begs and wines to go outside (if you haven't guessed, it's Lena). Well, I usually avoid going outside with them because two babies who know how to walk can go very fast in opposite directions. Well, my dad (Nonno) was so kind to assist me taking them outside this time! They LOVE it! And, don't get me wrong, I am SO glad that they love the outdoors. I want them to be active and WANT to be outside instead of wanting to stay inside watching TV or playing video games. :)
Lena and Jimmy playing in the empty pool. :)
Jimmy excited about the curly hose. :)
Nonno let Lena hold the hose while it was running! :) She was good not to get drenched. :) (I had back-up clothes just in case).
No comments:
Post a Comment