On Wednesday of this week (August 10th) I was baby-sitting Jimmy at my parents house with Lena as well. I was sitting them down to eat a snack with Lena in the portable high chair and Jimmy in the Bumbo. While Lena was enjoying the snach, Jimmy was not interested and started squarming out of the Bumbo. So that I could still feed Lena and not worry about Jimmy falling off of the chair I moved the Bumbo (with Jimmy in it still) onto the floor. Well, later on when I was playing with the babies, Lena found the Bumbo on the floor and took much interest in it. She would step inside and then sit in it and somehow manuver herself so that her legs were where her legs are supposed to go. She then figured out how to get out of it by herself. She was entertained doing this, getting in and out of the Bumbo for about half an hour or so! Later on I told Lena to "... show Nonna how you can get in the Bumbo" and she just walked around mumbling "bumbo, bumbo, bumbo". She actually said it! She said "Bumbo"! It was the cutest thing in the world! :) I'm so proud of my little girl. I will have to see if I can get pictures of her doing this in action. :)
~ Randy ~ Olga ~ Lena ~Walter~Edmund
Friday, August 12, 2011
Bumbo
On Wednesday of this week (August 10th) I was baby-sitting Jimmy at my parents house with Lena as well. I was sitting them down to eat a snack with Lena in the portable high chair and Jimmy in the Bumbo. While Lena was enjoying the snach, Jimmy was not interested and started squarming out of the Bumbo. So that I could still feed Lena and not worry about Jimmy falling off of the chair I moved the Bumbo (with Jimmy in it still) onto the floor. Well, later on when I was playing with the babies, Lena found the Bumbo on the floor and took much interest in it. She would step inside and then sit in it and somehow manuver herself so that her legs were where her legs are supposed to go. She then figured out how to get out of it by herself. She was entertained doing this, getting in and out of the Bumbo for about half an hour or so! Later on I told Lena to "... show Nonna how you can get in the Bumbo" and she just walked around mumbling "bumbo, bumbo, bumbo". She actually said it! She said "Bumbo"! It was the cutest thing in the world! :) I'm so proud of my little girl. I will have to see if I can get pictures of her doing this in action. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment