For Jimmy's first Christmas Randy and I got him a giant stuffed Monkey. Well, Rosie and Alex decided that it was payback time because they got Lena an even MORE giant teddy bear for her birthday! This teddy bear makes the Monkey look small. He is almost as tall as I am. Lena LOVES her new huge teddy bear. Every time she sees him she charges him to give him hugs and kisses. He is also her new eating buddy. When it's time for her to have a bottle, she takes it right over to him and drinks it in his lap. :) Thanks Rosie and Alex for the coolest present EVER! :)

Randy and I got Lena this little rocking cow when she was about 3 months old and have been waiting for her birthday to give it to her. She's had a lot of fun riding on top of him and pushing the buttons to play music. However, the songs it plays are a little strange, but she doesn't know any better. :)

When Lena opened these little bug pop-beads, all she wanted to do was walk around while holding them. It was so fun to see her get so excited about all of her presents. :)

Here is Lena playing in the tissue paper from her presents.

Lena ripping up some wrapping paper :)

So I have to admit that with opening presents I expected Lena to be uninterested and thought that I would be the one opening them for her. But I was surprised when Lena helped open each one and got so excited with every new toy that was revealed. It was one of the funnest times of my life to see her really enjoy her new toys and get excited. :) And I thought she wouldn't really understand. Like I've said before. She never fails to surprise me. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment