~ Randy ~ Olga ~ Lena ~Walter~Edmund

~ Randy ~ Olga ~ Lena ~Walter~Edmund

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Swimming with Salem

In the beginning of August (yes, August went by way too fast so now I am trying to catch up) Shana and I took our little girls swimming. It was pretty fun to see Lena get excited about the water. Somehow, however, we left both of her swimming suits at my mom's house so Shana was so kind to let Lena borrow one of Salem's swimming suits. It was so cute on her! I think my favorite part of going swimming was afterwards. We had lunch at Shana's and she cooked up some Ramen noodles for the girls. Well, when she had their plates ready, she paused for a minute (wondering where she was going to have them eat since we don't have two high chairs) and then out of the blue she set them both on the ground and said "Here you go girls!" :) The both attacked the noodles right away and had the best time eating while on the floor. :P
Lena: "This stuff is great" Salem: "I have to agree!"
Salem: "You've got a noodle in your hair, let me get that for you"
Salem in her cute swimming suit cover up before swimming.
Lena striking a ballerina pose in her cute borrowed swimming suit. :)

No comments: