~ Randy ~ Olga ~ Lena ~Walter~Edmund

~ Randy ~ Olga ~ Lena ~Walter~Edmund

Monday, August 1, 2011

Day 59 - Finger Alien Puppets!

On a fun day home with mom, one of Lena's favorite things to do of late is stick things on her little fingers. I was actually amazed the other day when I told her "give me your finger" and she knew what I was saying, she poked out her little index finger and held it towards me so I could put a finger puppet on her finger. These particular ones were made my Randy's great grandma for HIM when he was a baby. They are supposed to be little aliens and have a space ship to go with them.
Lena wanted me to put them on BOTH of her fingers. :)

Here is Lena admiring her finger puppets.
I'm helping her put them on again and again. :)

No comments: